Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Long Overdue

My sewing room had gotten into such a mess that I didn't want to go in there.  I had so many things I wanted to do but every time I opened the door I was overwhelmed by the chaos.  I was inspired by my friend Marnie, who had recently turned her office into a craft/sewing room, to get in there and clean up.

I started with the closet.  Hubby got a steal of a deal on some wire shelving ($3.27 - ahem) and turned the unusable space into great storage room.  I don't think I need to tell you which are the before photos ~~




I found this fabric at Fabricland, on sale for $9 a metre ~~



Three large garbage bags, a lot of sorting and a bit of sewing later ~~













And, no, I won't come to your house and do the same.
 

1 comment:

kate said...

Like I would ask such a thing....

(But really, how did you know I was going to ask?;-) )