Friday, October 5, 2012

I Am Not A Robot!



These things drive me crazy!



I would probably get this one correct, although it clearly frustrated the person who provided this image.



This one is getting iffy.  I probably would have entered "anlonserth" before noticing the third letter was actually an "i".



Where is the second part of this?  I see no letters or numbers in that photo.



The number is clear here, but the letters?  WTF??


The last two I took directly from a blog I was about to comment on.  It often takes me two or three tries to get these ones correct.  Who thinks up these things?  A robot?
 

1 comment:

kate said...

I'm with you, Julie, they drive me a little nuts too. I think it must be someone young, with perfect eyesight....

Ha and I just got it wrong, too! Seriously, twice now.